Kings Court.

2-16 Goodge Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T 2QA



The building was once the famous Catesby’s Linoleum Emporium, built in 1904 by Edward Catesby in a flamboyant Free Renaissance style with Arts and Crafts influences. The ornately carved stonework and startlingly red Swedish Virgo Granite facings make this, after much careful modernisation, a striking home to a mix of quality businesses.

This impressive building comprises part of the Estate & Agency Group’s holdings in Tottenham Court Road, Goodge Street and Whitfield Street, London, W1. Altogether this amounts to an area of 0.45 acre which represents 30,000 sq ft. of retail and 42,000 sq ft. of quality office space.